Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Currently - July 2015

Reading Girl on a Train. I know I’m late to this one, but the irony of being an English teacher is that I’m so exhausted at the end of the day that I don’t read very much during the school year. It’s summer though, so I have big plans and a stack of books.



Watching True Detective and The Brink on HBO and The Fosters on Netflix. I’m also watching lots of movies at the theatre: Inside Out, Spy, Minions, and Ant Man (which comes out this weekend)

Image from here.


Drinking a whole lot of coffee. 




Planning our trip to Los Angeles. I think we’re pretty much ready in terms of planning. Now I just need to pack.


Listening to Damien Rice’s newest album on repeat. I can’t wait to see him and Iron & Wine at Red Rocks Amphitheatre later this summer.



Cuddling the cat a whole lot. She loves that we’re on vacation and around the house for snuggles all day long. It affects my productivity though.



Enjoying the late night movies and reading with Nigel.




What are you doing this July?



This post was inspired by Kristin Tweedale's Currently List and Cathy Zielske's Present Participle posts. I plan to turn my monthly posts into a one-page layout for my Project Life album. 



Digital stamp used: Cathy Zielske's Summer Life No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment