Friday, July 24, 2015

Orlando Trip Scrapbook Pages

I am a digi-scrapper. The great thing about that is I can make a page for my son's album, and then make a few modifications to the journalling and save it again for our family album.

Once we were back from our trip to Florida, it didn't take long to document our travels:



For the map card, I added a few layers: a PNG of a plane, a geotag over Orlando, and a scan of the boarding pass. I liked how the route was mapped out on this page by Scrappy Jedi, so I adapted it for digital, and I saw the idea for adding the boarding pass here.

The "By the Numbers" was inspired by this page by Gluestickgirl.


{8.5x11 Insert - front & back}

How we told our son we were going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Scans of park maps

{6x12 Insert}

Map of spell locations



{5x7 Insert - front & back}






{5x7 Insert}

Postcard sent from Owl Post

{6x12 Insert - front & back}


I measured the size of the candy packaging and left space. Then I printed a 12x12, cut it in half and added candy packages.






{8x10 Insert - front}


I really wish there was a 6x8 horizontal page protector available as almost all the photos we get at tourist locations are this size. There is a postcard from Clearwater Aquarium on the back.


See our travel tips for visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter here.

Digital Products Used:

Title Page
Facts About the Trip Card - Becky Higgins Wellington Edition Childhood Mini Kit
So Much Fun Card - Becky Higgins Wellington Edition Childhood Mini Kit (re-coloured)
USA Map Card - Pink Trike Design Let's Go Freebie

Simpsons Layout
Bring on the Awesome Word Art - Ali Edwards Find Joy Brushes & Stamps
Awesome Day Card - Becky Higgins Teen Boy Themed Cards
Heart This Arrow - I've looked through my digital stash and can't find where this is from. I may have made it, but if you know where it's from, please comment.

Hogsmeade Layout
Love This Brush & Overlay - A Vegas Girl at Heart
Vacation | Summer Life Word Art - Cathy Zielske Summer Life No. 1 Brushes & Stamps

Baseball Game Layout
Baseball Card - Becky Higgins Baseball Themed Cards
Good Eats Card - Anika at allerliebsteanika Journaling Card Freebie

End Page
True Story Card - Elise Joy Blaha Cripe (designer) Becky Higgins Seafoam Edition
Word Collage Card - Becky Higgins Cinnamon Edition (re-coloured)
Note Paper Card - Becky Higgins Wellington Edition Childhood Mini Kit (re-coloured)
Quote Card - Becky Higgins Teen Boy Themed Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment